It’s AWESOME to meet you!
We are HONORED that you are considering adoption and have chosen to connect with us.
If you are wondering “how to” put up your baby for adoption, or “can I” put my baby for adoption, you are in the right place. We can help you answer those questions, and be a partner and friend to you along the journey. Along with our attorney, we would love to talk you through the steps for placing your baby for adoption. We cover any allowable adoption-related expenses, including paying for your own attorney, to ensure you have the necessary information and support to make the best decision for you and your baby.
We are fortunate to have built our dream lives together in NYC. The only thing our hearts are missing is a baby to love. We have many friends and family in our lives who were adopted and we are confident that this path is meant for us. We are looking forward to providing an amazing life and loving home for our little one, and a warm, open atmosphere for you to stay involved with our family, if you wish. Hope to connect with you soon!
Alicia & Keith
AS PARENTS, WE PROMISE
We will provide the most loving home a child could ever hope for. Between us and our extended family and friends, this baby is sure to feel loved from head to toe.
We will encourage our child to be who they want to be. We will empower them to make their own decisions and choose their own path in life.
We will provide endless experiences (including some that we wish we had growing up).We will travel the world, learn about different cultures, and hopefully learn new languages, too.
We will be dedicated to education. We will always be there to help with homework, provide tons of extracurricular actives, and be sure college is a priority.
We will never sweat the small stuff. Sometimes it’s just okay to have goldfish and ice cream for lunch or get sand all over after the beach. Sometimes it’s fun to stay up late and have a pillow fight before bed.
IT WAS FATE
We met on Alicia’s first day in NYC almost 15 years ago, bonded over a basketball arcade game on our first date, were married in 2014 at the iconic Russian Tea Room in NYC….and the rest is history. We’ve been best friends since that first day we met. We are lucky enough to both have the same dream of getting married and raising a family in NYC. We love having FUN and are passionate about all the same things!
Spending time with family, especially our 3 Godchildren!
Living in and exploring NYC!
Traveling the world together!
Excited for July 4th fireworks on the mountain
My niece shared her goodie bag! Yummy!
THINGS KEITH LOVES MOST
- She loves puzzles and is very creative
- She is a fashionista & I know our kids will be very well dressed (She can’t stop buying bows for our nieces)
- She is caring and compassionate. She puts everyone else first
- She has never- ending patience and handles any situation that gets thrown at her with a smile
- She is a very successful career woman and leader in her industry
Elephant crossing on African safari. WATCH OUT!!!
Loving life on Miyako-Jima Island, Japan
Enjoying Some Dumplings in Chinatown
Birthday party ready
Pizza with tomato, spinach, and chicken
WAY TO RELAX
- Alicia is very superstitious— the word “Rabbit” gives her good luck on the 1st of each month.
- She makes a wish every time the clock is aligned
- She never talks about the weather or traffic because a good day can suddenly go bad
THINGS ALICIA LOVES MOST
- Watching him with the kiddos: He throws them super high into the pool and plays ball for hours
- How much he loves his Mom: that’s always a sign of a good husband and future dad
- He’s super friendly: everyone loves being around him!
- His “old school” manners: he always opens the car door for me and gives me sweet compliments
- He’s easygoing: He never gets angry, he’s open to anything, and he will try everything at least once
Expoloring Bagan, Myanmar
Babysitting duty for our little niece
Oyster tasting in NYC
Hike of a lifetime at Mt. Kilimanjaro
A FEW OF KEITH’S FAVS
Chinese with an extra eggroll!
Egg whites with veggies
WAY TO RELAX
Watching sports on the couch
NY Yankees & Knicks
- Keith never talks about Monday on Sundays – ”the weekend should last forever”
- Keith always beeps the horn when he drives into a new state
Greetings from Tanzania
WE LOVE TO TRAVEL
Our adventures revolve around the seasons. There is always something new to explore!
Summer is our favorite season. We “hit the road” for beach weekends. We have a pseudo “beach house” in the trunk of our car! Chairs, towels, beach toys…you name it, we’ve got it! We heart the Hamptons, the New Jersey Shore, Newport, and the Catskills. Last summer, our favorite destination was Maine where we hung on the beach with our nieces and hiked at Acadia National park
Winter is for snow, and we love playing in it! We spend a lot of time with friends in New Hampshire. We love ice skating, sledding, big bonfires, and board games around the fireplace. During winter, we also spend a lot of time relaxing at home in New York City.
We’ve been to OVER 25 COUNTRIES. Here are some super cool experiences.
Hot air balloon ride over the temples and pagodas in Bagan, Myanmar
Visiting the rice fields & feeding monkeys in Ella, Sri Lanka
Taking the scariest sky ride ever in Langkawi, Malaysia
Spotting a real Geisha and eating sushi in Kyoto, Japan
Every night market in Thailand
Riding in a horse pulled taxi and swimming with sea turtles in Gili Island, Indonesia
Visiting the temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia
Phillipines Island hopping